Supermodels have always got flawless, smooth and radiant skin. Getting that kind of skin takes a lot of serious work and dedication.
So how do the supermodels do it?
1. They tailor their daily needs. They have access to so many products and experts, supermodels become beauty savvy. Skin changes on a daily basis due to hormones, the weather, stress, quality of sleep and more. So a smart supermodel will adapt her daily skincare routine.
The ELEMIS BIOTEC range boosts lacklustre skin, helping increase cell energy. Perfect for those mornings when you wake up looking exhausted.
Or, if your hormones are all over the place, the ELEMIS White Brightening Even Toner Serum can sort those pigmentation issues.
2. Dedicate Sundays to you! Supermodels run hectic lives – always being between different photoshoots. They love face masks. It’s the same for business owners and all the yummy Mummies out there too. Looking after everyone else can take it’s toll, so make sure you get some ‘me’ time. Sunday evenings should be your ‘sacred skincare’ time. Bring out the ELEMIS Fruit Active Rejuvenating Mask and get your Sunday fix. Put your feet up, light the candles, pour yourself a glass of wine and a put on a good chick flick or read a good book. Perfect!
3. Supermodels also blend smart. Products that work one day, may not work as well the next day. So play around with your products. If you wake up feeling dry under the eyes, why not mix an eye serum into your concealer.
If your skin is looking dull after applying your make-up, patting an oil or balm over your cheekbones will add some highlights. So why not add some ELEMIS products into your new skincare regime. Make sure you include the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir and Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash.
4. Make sure you’re equipped for emergencies. A handbag essential is the ELEMIS S.O.S Emergency Cream and can be your best friend. When you’re tired and have been on your feet all day, the last thing you want is your skin to show the strain.
5. Create and all-year-round glow. Having a subtle hint of colour makes you look and feel good about yourself as well as exuding a healthy glow. The ELEMIS Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face is the perfect addition to your skincare routine.
6. Be aware of your skin on a day to day basis and do what feels right.
Your skin can constantly be changing on a daily basis so doing what feels right for it that day and at that time of day will benefit your skin greatly.
7. Use silk goods
Such as silk eye masks and pillow cases as they are very kind to your skin.